Below is a summary of rules you need to follow if you want to have an account on this server of Mastodon:
Bot accounts must clearly indicate that they are bot accounts.
If you didn't personally witness it, it's gossip. Don't share gossip as if it were the truth.
When you attach media to your posts, credit the author. If you're the author, credit yourself.
You can help fund the costs of this instance by donating via LiberaPay or PayPal.
- Toots with Markdown and HTML
- Edit without delete and redraft
- 15,000 character posts and bios
- 20 media attachments
- Automated post deletion thresholds down to 1 day
- Big emojis (1 MB, 32x32)
- Media improvements
- Images inside the CW spoiler
- Fullwidth images
- Scaling options
- Formatted toots
- Reply selection in lists
- Filter improvements
- Highlighting of misleading links
- Hiding follower count
- App settings modal
- Collapsible toots
- Toot visibility icons
- Local-only toots
- Threaded mode
- data-* attributes on statuses for custom CSS targeting
- Advanced theming via flavours+skins
Federation notes: Vanilla Mastodon is broken and will only display the first four media attachments. Edits currently federate properly to Glitchsoc and the development branch of Mastodon only. Stickers are displayed as regular emojis on instances without the CSS patch for it.
This instance has a Git repository
with a discussion forum
and an issue tracker